Grace Baptist Church exists to glorify God in every area of our lives— in our actions, our conversations, our thoughts, and our desires. As a body of believers, we seek to accomplish this by proclaiming to lost souls around the world God's saving grace, which is expressed in the shed blood and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross. We also seek to edify and encourage Christians by teaching them God's Word, which will promote Godly worship, encourage Christian activity that is in harmony with God's Word, and equip them to defend their faith until Jesus Christ comes again.
We seek to affirm the historic "Fundamentals of the Faith," but by no means set aside or devalue any of the Scriptures. We believe that the knowledge, agreement, and acceptance of the following statements are essential to sound faith and practice. The "Fundamentals" to which we agree are as follows:
- We believe in the inerrancy of the Scriptures in their original autographs.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the vicarious, atoning death of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the bodily return of Jesus Christ to this earth.
Click here for our full Statement of Faith.