To glorify God by delighting in and declaring the person and work of Jesus Christ.
To be Christ-like believers growing in grace and displaying the Gospel.
Worship God - Worship God because of Christ.
Disciple Believers - Disciple those who are believers in Christ.
Serve One Another - Serve one another in the community of Christ.
Reach the Lost - Reach those who need Christ.
We seek to affirm the historic "Fundamentals of the Faith," but by no means set aside or devalue any of the Scriptures. We believe that the knowledge, agreement, and acceptance of the following statements are essential to sound faith and practice. The "Fundamentals" to which we agree are as follows:
- We believe in the inerrancy of the Scriptures in their original autographs.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the vicarious, atoning death of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the bodily return of Jesus Christ to this earth.
Click here for our full Statement of Faith. Statement of Faith from GBC Bylaws- 13Jul2014 final.pdf